Garbage is picked on one of the two route schedules listed below.
- Route #1– Monday & Thursday
- Route #2– Tuesday & Friday
The hours of pick up is between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
Please note the following:
- Trash shall be set out no earlier than 3:00 p.m. on the day prior to collection, and all containers shall be removed no later than 8:00 p.m. on the collection day.
- Refuse from demolished or newly constructed buildings, materials left over from home improvements and remodeling projects relating to existing residence (lumber, paneling, rolled insulating wiring, pipes, plaster, concrete and bricks) are not considered trash and will not be picked up.
- Bulk items (anything other than normal household garbage as otherwise set forth below) are picked up on second garbage day and must be placed at curb no earlier than 5 PM the day before pick up. BULK ITEMS NOT TO EXCEED 4 -5 ITEMS PER HOUSEHOLD PER BULK DAY
- All Recycling is done on Wednesday. Bins are to be left on the curb for recycling.
- No recycling bins may be placed at the curb prior to 5 PM on Tuesday night.
- Please do not place household garbage cans at curb. Village has yard side pickup. *Some individual residents have informed our contractor that they do not want yard side pickup. If you do not currently receive yard side pickup, but would like to, please call the Village Clerk at 845-357-8111 ext 1 to confirm.
- All yard waste (leaves, grass, etc) will be picked up on Thursdays from April – December. (Must be in biodegradable bags)
- Regular garbage (bulk and leaf bags excluded) is picked up on all holidays unless otherwise noted