The Village was alerted on December 31, 2020 that an employee had tested positive for the COVID-19 virus. There were several other employees who worked alongside this employee just before the onset of symptoms. We are following the protocol given to us by the Board of Health. Those exposed have made plans to be tested. Village Hall will have a thorough COVID-19 specific, deep cleaning. Those exposed are quarantining and will not return to work until Monday, January 11, 2021.
Please note that the phone calls to the Village Clerk, Planning and Zoning Clerk, Building Inspector, and Code Enforcer may go unanswered. The Court Clerk as well as the Building Clerk WILL be answering calls as usual. Those of us unable to answer calls (and not sick) will still be working from home via computer and will be able to receive and respond to emails.
The email addresses you may need are listed below:
- Tammy Epstein, Deputy Village Clerk : DeputyClerk2@airmont.org
- Donna Lopopolo, Deputy Village Clerk: DeputyClerk@airmont.org
- Louis Zummo, Building Inspector : BuidingInspector@airmont.org
- Corey Martin, Code Inspector: CodeInspector@airmont.org
- Suzanne Carley, Planning and Zoning Clerk: PlanZone@Airmont.org
We will do our very best to keep up with our work and communication over the following week, assuming others do not fall ill with the virus. THE BOARD MEETING SCHEDULED VIA ZOOM FOR MONDAY JANUARY 4TH AT 7PM WILL PROCEED AS SCHEDULED.